A person who made Hijrah to Islamic country and forced to come back

Question :

If person makes Hijrah to muslim country and the government there do not allow permanent stay, does he counted as Muhaajir ?

Answer :

If some one has made Hijrah to a Islamic country and forced to leave and if he can go to another Islamic country then it Wajib upon him to go to that country because the Hijrah is a big matter and Allah’s Messenger felt sorry for poor Sa’d bin Khaula as he died in Makkah.

(because he made hijrah from Makkah and died in Makkah in Haj, the full hadeeth is in Sahih Al Bukhari – 1295, and also see chapter 49, “The statement of the Prophet : O Allah! Complete the emigration of my companions,” and his lamentation for those (emigrants) who died in Makkah.” ).

And it is not allowed for him return to the land of disbelievers that he has made Hijrah from except for three days as given permission by Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam.

If he is forced to leave from the Islamic country and deported or prisoned then Allah has not put burden on soul except what it can bear and remains in his country (land of disbelievers) until Allah made easy for him to shift to another land of Islam. And Allah said :

“And has not laid upon you in religion any hardship” (Al Haj – 78)

Answered by : Shaykh Abu Ishaaq Al Qaisee